Starting your own business is just like starting a thought process. You get an idea then you try to understand why you had it, where you were going with it and where it came from. It will always be conceptual, it is nothing to be scared or worried about because every creation has a creation process behind it! “Today, I feel sad so I want to see a friend to lighten my mood a little bit.” You just had a need and knew how to fill it naturally. Business is the exact same thing. When starting a business, you need to see how the business is actually being created through you so you can let the process unfold naturally. All these misconceptions about failure, lack of success, risks, lack of security, money issues, the stress, anxiety and oh my so many lies about entrepreneurship that keep so many beautiful entrepreneurs stuck in limbo on the planet ! NO SUCH THING. I started my own business from scratch, I had no monthly income, a bed, clean water, food and HELP FROM EVERY SINGLE PLACE. I even had to catch my breath to keep my daily gratitude lists in check. Truth is, when you take a risk and follow your dreams, you have the chance to start everything from scratch. That’s like the most secure and stable outcome I have ever seen in my life. YOU create, YOU manage, YOU see things through, YOU get the ideas, put them to action and YOU reap the rewards when you aren’t even expecting them. Because you are not doing it for the money in the first place, you are doing it for the lifestyle and freedom that comes with it. That is priceless, my friend. I feel much more secure and stable ever since I took this leap of faith on being my own boss. You want security? How is being your own boss not the safest situation there is? How is waking up knowing you decide how your day is going to look not the most satisfying emotional security there is? Stability is a feeling, it is a mindset. There is your number one secret to launching a business: YOU. You are everything. You are your business, you are your brand, product and investor. You have only you to care about, nobody else is validating your success.
Then imagine how easy it is to make yourself happy, the only hard thing about entrepreneurship is that you will have to invest in yourself entirely… You will have to make yourself happy, to believe in yourself, TRUST yourself and the Universe. This is the reality behind entrepreneurship: it’s your relationship to yourself. It is one man’s job so be ready to be just that, and you will be fine.
7 truths about launching your own business:
1. You will attract the right business for you once you decide you want the lifestyle. You do not have to have every little detail figured out. It is like any other business or creation out there: it is happening in its own timing. You will be doing amazing, every single step of your endeavor.
2. Mistakes and failures are not a thing. They are called that very unfairly by people who are watching your every move. Standards only exist when you let them. People are just naturally scared of success and happiness which makes them feel like they are a fraud. Impostor syndrome is unfortunately very real.
3. You will be successful, 100% chance that you will because the outcome is decided by you, and you only. If you decide you are successful, you are. Nobody can ever come between a self-believer and their success. Because it is already spoken for, and actions create the future. Not some random human’s opinion or judgment.
4. Let your work do the work. Do not put yourself in the audience’s shoes, stay in your truth and do your thing. We will follow you, no matter where you will take us.
5. Do not talk about the details to anyone. Outside energy can cause unnecessary drama and setbacks. Your karma needs to stay yours.
6. Be your own Doctor and Patient. Create a business that YOU think is important. Your idea will attract the right people for the job.
7. Don’t believe anything other than your intuition. Everything else is a lie, we live in a pool of perceptions, don’t waste time on other people’s perceptions. Your business is YOUR business.