The Alpha female is not a myth, she is real. We do exist, we do acknowledge our power and we do USE it. It was just a matter of time before the inner union of both our masculine and feminine energies stopped being so out of balance. Thank you to all the exes who broke our hearts, to all the people who didn’t care as much as we did. Thank you for bringing us to inner equilibrium: I am loving yet assertive and powerful. I am the healthy version of a complete soul. I am whole and comfortable in my physical body. Gender is not limiting who I am. I am one with my yin and my yang. I am the one true alpha female.
Even the alpha male reading this won’t be threatened, because he isn’t threatened by his own kind!!! That’s how equal we are ! Relationships cannot exist when one gives more than the other, it’s just natural law of give and take… If they can understand business transactions, they sure as hell can understand relationships with a woman, right ?
Boundaries can’t be clear unless expressed verbally. A man can’t respect you (nor a woman) if you can’t ask for what it is you need wether it is space, respect, patience or anything else. It has to be expressed because once expressed, it thereby exists. I thought respect was naturally given, turns out I was WRONG. I couldn’t have been more wrong. I thought I would receive what I gave because I gave it, I thought respecting others would make them respect me because humans are supposed be wired the same. Well I was very wrong. Thank god for trial and error! I am still standing. Once I started expressing my needs and keeping my actions and words in alignment with those needs, I saw a change in my health and energy levels in general. It truly is an art, to be assertive. And it has to be consistent too.
6 Ways to set boundaries and assert your power with a man:
1. Do not believe a word he says about your feelings not being “real”. Your boundaries exist when something is true to you. Sacrifice your truth, sacrifice your power.
2. Do not engage in arguments, those are only meant to exhaust you mentally, Your ego will want you to engage and be “right” but it will never serve your highest good because then you would have to play his game with him. You would both be playing but never winning.
3. Do not feel guilty because you are being selfish with your time and energy. You are wired to feel that way for a reason, it is not real and it is exactly what they do. They just don’t want YOU to do it too.
4. You are capable of rapid emotional healing and immense emotional intelligence. Use that to your advantage and keep your heart filled with love and forgiveness for your own sake. Send your energy vampires love and light, and move on with your day.
5. Practice cord cutting exercises/meditations DAILY. The only way to set boundaries is to see clearly and emanate a clear aura. You think for yourself because you are capable of knowing what is right and what isn’t. Stay in alignment.
6. Practice journalling your needs in a relationship daily, getting clear on your love language and what it is that hurts you and what fills you with joy. Explore who you are and attract better communication and relationships.