I know this will sound quite out there but it’s true. Fear is not real, unless you believe in it. You feed any reality you believe in so if you believe that fear is just a specific emotion, then you understand that it is just as real as joy or any other emotion. Now that you know what it IS, you can learn how to have power over it. Feelings can change, feelings do change. ALL THE TIME. Why should fear be any different than joy, love or happiness ? Why should it get special treatment and be illustrated as something superior to you, a powerful creator of your reality ? How can you dominate fear and start choosing your feelings?? As soon as you understand that you create your reality, are you going to be more picky with your thoughts ? If I tell you that by feeding your mind negative thoughts you might actually be living that life you are dreading, would you choose wisely ? Would you do the work ? Would you repeat positive affirmations daily, listen to guided meditations on YouTube, meditate and journal your feelings ? Would you accept the responsibility that comes with great power ? Would you change the way you speak to yourself when you catch yourself being harsh ? Would you cut off those energy vampires you let into your space for good? Would you disengage with that ex who keeps wasting your time ? Would you ?
9 ways you can overcome fear and get on the other side, courage and honesty:
1. Start seeing fear exactly as it is: as much of a choice as positivity or courage. Be honest about the duality of your options and how every time, the power to destroy negativity is yours. It is not happening “to you”, you are experiencing it and you can CHANGE it. Your perspective is yours to control.
2. Be mindful of the role you play in your life: you live in a mirroring Universe, whatever is happening on the inside can’t be hidden. Your outside life is revealing it. Your inner world is no secret to the Universe, whatever you put out there comes back to you tenfold. Karma is real.
3. Put in the work daily: acknowledge the endings you are resisting and the toxicity you are enabling when you see it. Don’t shy away from your own inner world, it is not shameful to have to heal. It is EVERYBODY’s journey ! We all have toxic exes, frenemies and mean bosses to complain about. But we also have those to transcend the lies and cut them off our energy fields. FOR GOOD.
4. Be your best friend and savior. You are the only knight in shining armor you need, the Universe gives you lemons (toxic people) and you make lemonade (self growth). That’s the only way. Everyone and everything that is sent to you acts as a catalyst to your spiritual growth, take the lesson and move forward.
5. Get excited about what you have to gain. You have so much joy and happiness awaiting you after choosing to put yourself first, it’s like toxicity is just making it easy for you to want better for yourself ! Thank the haters, they are your ticket to success !
6. Apologize to nobody about wanting success and abundance. You are worthy, fear is proof of how right you are when getting a divinely guided idea or “nudge”.
7. Understand that fear is an obstacle that creates pressure for you to JUMP. The best motivation comes from hating the feeling of fear because then you would do anything to stop feeling it.
8. Wishing you were in different circumstances is, again, just a test from the Universe to see how much you wish for change. All those limiting beliefs about being stuck are also there to push you towards ACTION.
9. Discomfort is just the body language of change. It is very natural. Think of fear as a “stage” in the process of success and manifestation. The more you see how natural it is, the more you will take risks on a daily basis. Get familiar with the feeling, you will start saluting it everytime it shows up : “Hey fear, how are you since my last achievement?”.