No matter what people say, we are all emotional beings which means we pick up on all the negative experiences we go through, if not in this lifetime, it is in our generational DNA. It just so happens that by being a woman, I went through so many emotions from shame, to inadequacy for being sensitive and heart led. Yet, I couldn’t pinpoint where it all started because all those restrictions I was feeling were not really worth the fight in the first place. I was always capable of wanting and validating my choices and decisions, but somewhere deep down I would still feel extremely inadequate. Everything about me felt inadequate. I grew up with an older brother, in Morocco, and my mom died when I was 11. That left me with no other choice but to “be a man” in a female body. I grew up hearing “you are too sensitive, you need to man up, you need to work to be respected, you need to gain respect, if someone isn’t treating you with respect it is because of you, you can’t wear that lipstick it is too red, red nail polish is not classy”. All of these are 100% true stories and all came from my personal experiences with men, family espcially. Do I resent them? No, never, I absolutely loved them all through these hardships because my heart is filled with love. But did I resent myself? YES. YES, and YES !
Going through emotional neglect, being rejected because you are emotional and so many other hardships you go through as a female in a male’s world all have resulted in me disliking myself, not the other way around. They are absolutely fine, living their best life and thriving a little more each day. Meanwhile, until I decided to drop everything and focus on validating myself, I was becoming this enraged, jealous and envious female who secretly wanted to be… a MAN. Where did it all go so wrong ?!!!
The wonderful catalyst that was my family only propelled me towards the next step of my life: being a business woman in a business man’s world. Don’t get me wrong, I am still very, very much myself: extremely sensitive, emotional as hell and caring like a mother to her kids ! Launching a business and creating success for yourself when you are wired differently than the normal corporate environment is not as tricky as it appeared to me when I first embarked on my journey.
Gender is a MYTH. The only gender focused thing about me was history of the sexes and how we expressed our emotions differently back in the days. What does that have to do with me? Or anyone else for that matter? I feel completely adequate being myself no matter what that means.
8 tips to the boss ladies looking to make it on their own:
1. Understand how attracting is your natural super power as a female and dominant feminine energy. Normalise not being able to know HOW you are going to make money but knowing that you will. Stand strong in your witchy vibes and leave no room for outside energy to knock you off your throne.
2. Be proud of the fact that money is not your main focus if it isn’t, keep your goals 100% personal. If you are following your heart, you WILL make money and be successful. There is no other truth. Integrity is your superpower no matter what the toxic masculine chooses to chase.
3. Learn how to use the law of attraction and witchcraft to your benefit. You have something that no man has, a very powerful alignment to the moon’s cycle that needs absolutely no outside proof of your success. Money flows into your life when you ask Mother Earth for help.
4. Stay loving, kind and compassionate. Doing business for the sake of giving and being of service is the ONLY way of doing business if you ask me. Again, your power is already within you, there is nothing else you need but yourself.
5. Practice money beliefs reprogramming, emotional healing, and emotional transformation as a LIFESTYLE. Do it consistently, raise your vibration and celebrate all your successes: your happiness is your measure. Your bank account will reflect just that. 😉
6. Rejoice in self-care, keep yourself happy and sexy knowing that everything flows to the abundance magnet that you are.
7. Think long term with your money. Acknowledge that short term gratification is not as satisfying as long term comfort.
8. Invest in digital creations, filling a need and using your talents and gifts as your tools. Stay original and edgy, your answers are not in books, they are within you (if this resonates, you are definitely aware of your power of attraction).